Monday 18 June 2018

TFoCS summer school @ IIIT Bangalore



Dear Organizers,
 
I must say workshop fulfilled my expectations and I learned a lot in today's session. I am still excited to attend further sessions. The tremendous effort that was obviously involved in your team must be appreciated and your overwhelming generosity is greatly appreciated
I am sure I will use this knowledge gained, to write good technical papers.  I must thank my mentor, principal and management for this support.
Above are some snapshots of the sessions.

Fondly,

Sharath Yaji
Research Scholar (Ph.D Candidate)
NMAM Institute of Technology-Nitte.

No comments:

Post a Comment

When Randomness meets Automation- The Intersection of Cryptography with Machine Learning

Author- Anuj Srivastava Here is a brief summary, or rather the cornerstone of what Dr. Arpita Patra, a renowned faculty and esteemed r...